Monday, January 14, 2008

Yes, yes 200 pins pin!


Today at last I obtained my 200 pins pin….

Tonight at the bowling at the Monday night league it went fantastic! The first game was rather nice 168 pins, but at 2nd the game it went really great and before I even realized it I made a 220 pins game! Months after months I didn’t succeed in doing that, I had games of 199, 198 just could not get that 200 game, yes you have to get 200 pins to get this little pin. This time it was even a lot more than 200, 220, I almost got the next reward the 225 pins pin! Also the 3rd game went pretty nice I made a 213 pins game, and again I got over the 200.

Hope that I make such great games in about 2 weeks. Then I’ll have to play the finals in a very big tournament that will be all the way in Eindhoven (south part of the Netherlands). To that tournament we from my bowling club will go there by coach that will be paid by the sponsor, so cool man!

Well have to stop writing now, have to finish my French essay for school … bye, see you later!

2Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello.. Do you know how to Add Adsense Code Inside Single Post Only in XML Template? Visit your blog to learn how.. Have a nice thursday!

Friday, January 23, 2009 9:09:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Thursday, March 05, 2009 7:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home