Friday, October 05, 2007

New bowlingball!













Wooouuuuwww... isn’t it beautiful!

This afternoon after school we have been to Jos Goedhart’s bowling shop and did buy a new bowling ball. I needed a new ball (said the coach) a half side ball, with which you can throw the ball with special effect and with a fingertip grip. That is a grip with which fingers are only inserted into the ball as far as the first joint, it increases the distance between the thumb and fingers, thus giving a brief extra time difference between the thumb and fingers being released, which allows the fingers to give more lift, so imparting more revolutions to the ball.

Fortunately Jos had that ball in stock so he immediately made it fit to my hand. That lasted pretty long, he had to measure my fingers a few times and I had to try it all the time. It all succeeded very well. Immediately after the bowling ball was finished we went the bowling house, I had to try it out! So I played a few games for awhile and it went better than I could ever expect. Man what a cool ball, I threw a 179 game, so great and that with a new ball!

Go now, will watch some TV for awhile….bye… later!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home