Sunday, September 16, 2007

Orvelte!

















The entire group, 77 children, 3
1st grade classes....













I'm standing somewhere in the back, can you me find? The rest of the photographs you can find on the Internet site of my school.

It was splendid in Orvelte, we did quite a lot there. We had to make a lot of assignments, drawings and much more. Also we have cycled a lot, to Westerbork and went to bed very, very late. We did not go to bed one night before 1.30 AM. Man what was I tired when I came home, I went to bed at 7 o'clock and slept till the next moring 8.15 AM. At 9 o'clock we had to be at school again to work on our assignments again, but at 1 o'clock school was out again.

In the afternoon Mark came by and at 8 o'clock that evening I went to bed again and slept pretty long again. Man it was great Orvelte, but afterwards You'll have to sleep...long...very long....... Now I'll go upstairs to do my homework for tomorrow.... bye..... see you later!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home