Wednesday, August 29, 2007

To school!














My new school...

This morning I had be at school by 8.30 AM. So Mark and I left home at 7.30 AM by bike to Overveen.

At school we had to go to the auditorium where the headmaster told us a few things. Then we all had to go to the school photographer to have our photograph taken and afterwards we got an explanation about how everything works in and around the school and after that we all got our class schedules from our class mentor.

That mentor is a great and funny man, he makes jokes all the time and he also is our geography teacher. It was great at school, but tomorrow the real lessons will start and than the homework will start as well….

Go now I’ll have to pack my bag for tomorrow, have to pack a lot of books. The first lesson will be biology, than French, than Mathematics and at the end of the day (art)-drawing lessens for 2 hours....exciting!

Later!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home