Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Picked up the receiver in Amsterdam!













Went by train to the Amsterdam Amstelstation...

Today we got a phone call from the Mediamarkt where I ordered a new receiver that it had arrived there. So Mom and I went by train to the Amstelstation in Amsterdam where Dad was working quite near today and he pick us up at the station and then we all went to the Mediamarkt.












The Central Station in Amsterdam... just a little break before the train went on…. and later on it left for the Amstelstation near Dad's work...

Well my new receiver is fantastic and man what did it take a long time before I saved enough money so I could finally buy it, but now I’ve got it! From Mom and Dad I got some loudspeakers to complete it all for my birthday which is the end of the month.

Will stop blogging now, I’ve to see if I can get it to work in my room tonight. I can hardly wait to hear my music from my own stereo.... .... Later!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home