Monday, August 27, 2007

My birthday yesterday!














Ruud says cheers!

Yesterday at about 4 PM the first guests came to my birthday party.

After the cake we had so much fun with the dogs. Ruud and Femke had taken along Joey.















Roy with Joey en me with Bo....

Man what can they play those dogs! Running after each other, jumping all the time and having fun all afternoon.












Here is Roy with his father and grandpa at the photograph!

Man it really was such a great party…. Mom had made very nice food and Dad did all the meat on the barbecue.












Here at this photograph is Dad with Ruud doing very crazy…….

It really was a great day, got lots and lots of presents, great food, it really was fantastic…

Will go and watch TV now and after that I’ll go to bed, tomorrow will be my first day at my new school.... exciting!

Later!

1Comments:

Blogger Leon said...

De foto's van uw partij zijn aardig. Ik houd van één van u en Roy en de honden.
----
The photos of your party are nice. I like the one of you and Roy and the dogs.

Saturday, September 01, 2007 11:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home