Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Holidays!














Here I am standing at the stage and receiving my certificate. The teacher is making a joke about the fact that he thinks that I did my arithmetic tests much to fast….....

Yesterday evening we were at school the entire evening and it was one big party, it lasted till almost 11.00PM! At first we did our musical, which went really pretty cool! Afterwards we all got a lot of presents, a great certificate, a beautiful book and a beautiful pen and a book that they had made about the camping school week with a CD with all photos from the camping week.

Then it was all over and we all said farewell to the teachers…... that felt rather strange, not coming back here! But now there are the holidays and I will do only the things I like!

Later!

1Comments:

Blogger Leon said...

Zomer! Niet word moe. ;)
----
Summer! Don't get bored. ;)

Friday, July 06, 2007 1:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home