Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Bo at the Highway!














Traffic-jam on the German motorway...... Bo is just looking what's going on.....






Waiting for the traffic-jam to be over, for some people that lasted too long and so they left the highway by the grass area which was beside the motorway........








It lasted long.....heel very long before we could drive on…. So it turned pretty late before we finally arrived back home, it was really in the middle of the night, so I went to bed almost after we arrived.

This morning it turned almost 12 o’clock before I woke up and I hardly did anything today, the weather was pretty bad, it rained all day…. That’s so boring here, in the Netherlands. It’s late already so I go to bed, sleeping in my own bed….mmmmmmm…. more to come later on…bye…later!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home