Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Yes, I made the frontpage again!






















The weekly paper...

Tonight when the weekly newspaper came I immediately saw that a photo of me was on the frontpage!

Last Saturday there was the early summer fair here in our village and there was a demonstration of the voluntary fire brigade. I was only for one minute on the square were the fire brigade was and there I saw Jan Verhoog the photographer of the weekly paper. I just said to Thomas from my class who was standing next to me… "Thomas, just stoop otherwise we will not be on the picture the photographer will take from the fire and then we won’t be in the next newspaper!" Well we succeeded! We’re almost in the middle of the photo, cool eh?















Thomas and I hanging over the fence just trying to get in the picture….

Later!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home