Thursday, June 28, 2007

Still one more day seriously school!





















My essay about the Olympic Games...

Yessss… here I am again..... I’m not at home quite a lot these days. Mom says all the time that I just come home for dinner…….. After school we all go and play outside all the time.

School is almost over the holidays are coming up. Yesterday I got my essay back from the teacher which I had to hand in last Monday….. ... What do you think? I got a 10 (A), cool eh?

Tomorrow we’re having our last lessons at school and we have to do our last arithmetic test. In the afternoon we are having the try out of our musical.

Monday we will go on our last school trip to the Linnaeushof and than Tuesday it will be the farewell day of the school with the musical and than it’s all over and the holidays will start......... yes!

Go upstairs....bye… later!

1Comments:

Blogger Leon said...

De zomer! U kunt buiten op zonnige dagen en blog op regenachtige dagen spelen. :)
-----
Summer! You can play outside on sunny days and blog on rainy days. :)

Monday, July 02, 2007 3:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home