Monday, June 04, 2007

Last bowling league!













Tonight I finally got the bowling ball I ordered more than 1 ½ years ago.. . but it’s a cool one man!

Tonight it was the last bowling league of the season. After the game we all stayed for dinner at the Zoete Inval.














Here we all are at the table…....

Later on there was the distribution of the prices for the best bowlers of the season 2006/2007. Franka got 2 prices, one for the most increased bowler of the year (that was I last year) and one for the highest series of the new ones. That cup is beautiful man; it is a very large challenge-cup!













Franka with her cups!

I haven’t won a price this year; no I am not the best player of the club and the fastest increased player cup I won last year, therefore..... But they have asked me to participate to the National League. Then you have to bowl every Sunday somewhere in the region with your team. Well, I said yes immediately, man that is so cool to participate in those leagues. So you have to play in all the bowling houses in this region (North part of the Netherlands) exciting!

To bad the bowling season is over already…... But I’ll have to play one more tournament next Saturday just right here in my own bowling club, that’s a very nice tournament!

Go upstairs....bye….. later!

2Comments:

Blogger Leon said...

De National League zou veel pret moeten zijn.
--
National League should be lots of fun.

Thursday, June 07, 2007 3:05:00 PM  
Blogger men-a-men*s said...

Dat is echt cool!

Thursday, June 07, 2007 6:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home