Saturday, June 16, 2007

Nothing special to mention!











After dinner I just went for a little ride on my bike….

So here I am again! I’ve not been at home very much this week. The weather was great these last few days so I’ve spend most of my time outside immediately after school. Did a bit of cycling or chatted with the others in or near the (our) tree.

School is almost over, just a couple of weeks more to go. At school we are rather busy rehearsing the final school musical and we don’t have much homework anymore.

This afternoon we have been to Amsterdam and there I’ve bought me a cool computer game, Fifa World Cup Germany 2006, so cool man!



















This is such a cool game man! Go and play it for awhile now…..bye…see you later!

2Comments:

Blogger Leon said...

Zijn buitenkant is goed. Het zal u vers voor het spelen van het spel van FIFA houden. ;)
---
Being outside is good. It will keep you fresh for playing the FIFA game. ;)

Sunday, June 17, 2007 3:30:00 AM  
Blogger men-a-men*s said...

Buitenspelen is echt cool!

Sunday, June 17, 2007 9:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home