Thursday, May 17, 2007

Gouda!












The market square in Gouda.......

This afternoon we have been to Gouda, there was a ceramic fair where artists sold their own made ceramics. Man it was busy on that fair!













The market square in Gouda....

It was hardly possible to get to the ceramic stands to see what the artists were selling; so many people were passing the stands.












Here I am just making a bird from the clay I got…. ..

But it was nevertheless pretty nice, but the nicest of all was the stand were all the kids could make their own piece of art from the clay. I of course also had to make something, I made a couple of birds, that was very cool!













Here Dad and I are sitting on a bench, just having a nice bag of French fries…..

Were having those French fries over there because it wasn’t possible to get something to eat at the terraces on the market square; you could only get a drink over there. The cooks in the kitchens were too busy so it wasn’t possible to order something to eat, ridiculous!

After the fries Mom and I went into a sports shop, there was a big sale on and there was that Ajax soccer shirt on sale, $34,- cheaper than in our neighborhood, this is so cool man! Then all of a sudden Mom said that I could have it if I really wanted it so badly, man I was so happy about that!

It was a great day, at first I had a nice play with the clay and after that I got that Ajax soccer shirt!

Go and play outside for awhile, everybody is still outside playing at the little square ... bye… see you tomorrow!

4Comments:

Blogger Leon said...

De foto's werken niet :( I'll check back later.

Friday, May 18, 2007 12:46:00 PM  
Blogger men-a-men*s said...

Ik weet niet wat er aan de hand was... Eerst stonden de foto's er gewoon op en gisteren waren ze opeens weg....? Heb ze er opnieuw opgezet, ze zijn juist zo leuk!

Saturday, May 19, 2007 10:38:00 AM  
Blogger Leon said...

De foto's waren fijn opnieuw op Zondag. Gaf u sommige frieten aan Bo? :)
---
The photos were fine again on Sunday. Did you give some fries to Bo? :)

Tuesday, May 22, 2007 7:27:00 AM  
Blogger men-a-men*s said...

Ja een paar, hij vond ze erg lekker!

Monday, June 11, 2007 3:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home