Monday, May 28, 2007

Clay2Day!










Castle the Keukenhof.....

Today we have been with Piet and Marijke to the Keukenhof. There was a ceramic fair (Clay2Day) in the gardens of the Keukenhof.

Everywhere in the gardens of the castle were statues but the most I liked was the small rabbit which was running through the grass in front of the castle. It wasn’t at all frightened; even when I got nearer it remained sitting in the grass so I took some nice photos with my cell phone. If you look very carefully on the photo here above you can see the rabbit!

In the middle of the fair was a large tent in which was a large castle entirely made of clay. All the children could make a piece and curve in their name and stick it on the castle. You could also make another piece and sat that down near the castle. Well I’ve made a very beautiful bird. When I finished the bird I got another piece of clay and made a nice doggy which I could take home.












Here I am still busy finishing the dog....










This is the castle where everyone has stuck on their name, beautiful eh?















Here a couple music instruments all made of clay, cool eh?

It was a nice fair and I have made something nice for the castle and also I took home a little doggy made of clay……

Go upstairs ..bye… see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home