Friday, May 25, 2007

Back home again!











Tonight we had dinner in our garden….

Yesterday evening we returned home from our school camp. Man what was I tired! We did so many things, we had long walks, seen a lot and went to bed pretty late everyday. It was almost 02.00 AM and sometimes 02.30 AM before we went to sleep and we had to get up at 07.00 AM every morning.

Yesterday on the last day we have been to the Efteling. There were a couple kids from my class who were so tired that they took a nap on a bench in the park….

When I returned home I almost went to bed immediately and I did sleep up till 09.00 AM this morning, I had slept more than 13 hours! It was a great camp but very tiring...
At 10.30 AM we all had to be at school and in the afternoon we already watched the film that was made from our camping.

Tonight we had dinner outside in our garden, Mom had made very nice fried cuttle-fish with potato wafers and French fries and a nice salad.............. delicious!
After dinner we have been to the Luilak (lazy bones night celebration) flowers and plants market in Haarlem... Man we bought a lot of plants, so cool! I also got a from stone made rabbit from Mom to put in my little garden, so beautiful man!

But now I am already tired again and I’ll go to bed now..... see you tomorrow!

1Comments:

Blogger Leon said...

Een welke aardige vakantie. Het spelen is het harde hey werk? ;)
----
What a nice holiday. Playing is hard work hey? ;)

Saturday, May 26, 2007 8:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home