Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Tomorrow lecture time!











Bo had to look at all of those cases with things I’ve put ready for tomorrows lecture…………..

Tomorrow I’ll have to do my lecture about computers and for this reason I practiced my lecture this afternoon for the last time. Well it went rather good!

However, it was so cool to collect all of that stuff with Dad. A lot of things came from Dad’s work. There was that man who had so many computer stuff. I have got a few very old hard disks, a zip-drive, an old internet card and a very old modem and lots of other stuff! So cool that I can show so many things during my lecture!

Go upstairs.... bye… see you tomorrow!

2Comments:

Blogger Leon said...

Het oude computermateriaal is pret. Vond u 5 1/2 floppies? Ik herinner die.
---------
Old computer stuff is fun. Did you find 5 1/2 floppies? I remember those.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007 8:11:00 AM  
Blogger men-a-men*s said...

ja die heb ik ook!

Wednesday, April 04, 2007 9:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home