Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Lecture!




















My essay about computers from which I made my lecture….

This afternoon I did my lecture at school and it went pretty nice. Many children gave me 9 and a couple of them even gave me 9 1/2!

To bad the teacher said my lecture was too long. She had warned me yesterday that if I would make the lecture too long she would give me punishment points which would lessen my final mark. Yes... one day in advance she told me that. Yesterday I had it all entirely ready and I could not change it anymore in such a sort term and I had been working on it for so long! Well the teacher gave me an 8 1/2.

Another time there were children before me who had lectures for almost half an hour and they got a 9. Well I think it’s stupid!

Will go and play with Bo for awhile …..bye…. see you tomorrow!

2Comments:

Blogger Leon said...

U zou 9,5 of 9 minstens moeten geworden zijn.
---
You should have gotten the 9.5 or 9 at least.

Thursday, April 05, 2007 12:05:00 PM  
Blogger men-a-men*s said...

Ach, het is jammer maar een 8 1/2 is ook mooi!

Thursday, April 05, 2007 10:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home