Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Fun fair in the village!

Mark and I in the break dance....

This afternoon after doing my homework I went to the village centre by bicycle because there is the fun fair at the soccer area. Well that was cool man! I went with Luke a couple of times in the bumper cars and a man gave me a few coins for coin machine. When I did those coins in the machine immediately came out a 500 points sheet, so cool man!

Tonight after dinner we all have been to the fun fair. Mark was also there and with him I have been in the break dance, see the photograph here above and the small film under it. If you look very well (impossible to see!) you can see at 00.07 seconds Mark and me in the middle of the screen, but only if you look verrrrrry well!












Mark, Dad and I at the machine...

We also played at the coin machine to throw in some coins. I obtained eventually 6500 points from the machine, not bad eh? I keep my points up to Saturday, then we perhaps go again to the fun fair and if I win more points than I can exchange them for a larger price, yes clever eh?

Man it was so cool at the fun fair, I can’t wait to go again…… go to bed now... bye….. see you tomorrow!

2Comments:

Blogger Leon said...

De het spinnen ritten maken me ziek. Maar de de botsauto's en achtbanen niet.
---
The spinning rides make me sick. But bumper cars and rollercoasters don't.

Thursday, April 19, 2007 1:55:00 AM  
Blogger men-a-men*s said...

Ja dat klopt! Ik werd van links naar rechts gegooid in die spin.... ppppffffhhhh..... Ja, botsauto's zijn cool!

Friday, April 20, 2007 11:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home