Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Difficult TOPO!





















The Middle and North of America....

Yesterday we had a very difficult TOPO at school. North America wasn’t that difficult, but the middle of America was pretty hard to do! Nicaragua, Guatemala, Appalachen, Monterrey and Costa Rica....ppphhhhfff...

Mom kept saying that there is a Monterrey in California as well, somewhere near to San Francisco, but that one did not participate... too bad eh Mom?

I have studied the entire weekend just to get it into my head, even yesterday morning before school started I studied hard. Fortunately it was all worth it…. I got a 10!

Go and watch TV for awhile….. bye…see you tomorrow!

2Comments:

Blogger Leon said...

Ik hield van TOPO maar ik had probleem met de eilanden in het Carïbische Zee. Er zijn teveel. Ik wist niet de "Pacific Ocean" Grote Oceaan in het Nederlands was. Dat houdt meer steek.

10 zijn een goede score het een hapje zou moeten waard zijn. :)

---
I liked Geography but I had trouble with the islands in the Caribbean Sea. There are too many. I didn't know "Pacific Ocean" was "Great Ocean" in Dutch. That makes more sense.

10 is a good score it should be worth a snack. :)

Thursday, April 12, 2007 8:54:00 PM  
Blogger men-a-men*s said...

He bedankt!

Thursday, April 12, 2007 9:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home