Friday, March 30, 2007

Yes, I’ve got it!





















My new saxophone...

This afternoon at my music lessons I got my saxophone. It’s beautiful man! Playing it is so great! It only was a bit strange to play because a saxophone has a straw to blow in that is quite different from the trumpet. But I love it, it’s so cool man!

The teacher has showed me entirely how I must clean the saxophone every time when I played it. Than there is a small piece of leather on a string that I’ve to pull through the whole saxophone a couple of times. I only have to buy myself the little straws for the mouth piece but that is not very expensive the teacher said, only they break, however, fast.

To day at school was my lucky day. This afternoon we had to help the teacher by getting some new desks from the lorry and get them into the school. The school ordered 21 new desks but the people from the factory delivered 32 desks, much too much and the people who brought them didn’t want to take them back to de factory. Then the teacher asked if one of us just wanted one of those desks. I told the teacher that I directly could call my Mom and ask her if it was oke, something like that I can’t let that pass a way. Mom approved and so I had a beautiful new desk. Also Mark succeeded in getting one. Mark’s father came by and picked us up and brought my desk to our house and now it’s standing in my room, so cool man! I’m so very glad with it!

Go upstairs.... bye … see you tomorrow!

4Comments:

Blogger Leon said...

Cool! Nu kunt u houden speel muziek.

Is het dansen van BO in de foto? :)

--------

Cool! Now you can keep playing music.

Is Bo dancing in the photo? :)

Sunday, April 01, 2007 10:04:00 AM  
Blogger men-a-men*s said...

Bo vond het niet zo leuk, hij vond het maar raar. Hij deed woooouuuuwwww....woooooouuuuwwww en ging zwaaien met zijn kop.

Sunday, April 01, 2007 10:24:00 AM  
Blogger Leon said...

Ah... but maybe he will learn to sing when you play. ;) Bo the saxophone dog.
---

Ah... maar misschien zal hij leren te zingen wanneer u speelt ;) BO de hond saxofoon.

Sunday, April 01, 2007 3:02:00 PM  
Blogger men-a-men*s said...

Soms lijkt het ook wel een beetje op zingen hoor!

Wednesday, April 04, 2007 9:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home