Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Tennis ball!

Found a tennis ball….... Click on the photo to see how much Bo liked the ball!

This afternoon I found a tennis ball just out on the street. I thought of Bo immediately when I saw it, that had to be something very cool for him to play with!

Well, Bo loved it! Mark and I threw away the ball all the time and Bo had to catch it. On the small film behind the photo you can see that we showed Bo the new ball. He couldn’t wait to catch it and yes he finally got it! When he got it he wouldn’t let it go.

Finally we had to hide the ball because he became so tired by it, he was so warm! His tongue was almost hanging on the floor!

After that game we went to my room and we sat down behind the play station, also Bo came along that was very companionable!










Bo is playing so nicely with his rope....

Go upstairs.... bye…. see you tomorrow!

1Comments:

Blogger Leon said...

De video's zijn gaaf Men. Ik vermeldde hen in mijn blog.
---
The videos are great Men. I mentioned them in my blog.

Thursday, March 22, 2007 12:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home