Sunday, March 18, 2007

Performance with the Band!











This is the opening of the show... I am the second blue jeans one on the left side.

This morning I had to be at the municipal house (The Olm) at 11.30 AM just to prepare everything for the show this afternoon. At first we had to put all attributes ready for the performance and after that Michel and I went to the entrance of the municipal house and we took place behind the desk to sell all the tickets to the public. Later on Casper helped me to sell the tickets.











Selling the tickets to the public with Casper …..

At 2 o'clock we went to the stage to open the show. Afterwards there was a performance of the ballet school and a performance of the color guards. After that it was our turn to do our job. We played a few beautiful parts.











I am again the second blue jeans on the left side …

It really went fantastic, really so cool man! We also went on stage to close the show and that was great… everyone applauded very hard!











Here is everyone applauding for us…...

Afterwards there was a photographer who took photos of the entire band and later on he made photos of everyone separately.










Here we are standing ready for the photographer to take his photos and so did Mom take her photo, great eh?

I must stop blogging now because I have to go. I’m having dinner with the band in our club house tonight….bye… see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home