Sunday, March 25, 2007

My iPod!












The iPod nano....

Yesterday morning we went out of bed pretty early because there was at the V&D a prices circus (a very big sale). There they had a very beautiful offer of the iPod nano which I wanted so badly for so long.

At 7.55AM yesterday morning we were standing in front op de doors of the V&D and when the doors were opened we immediately went to the department were they sold the iPods. Man there already was a very big line of people who also wanted the iPod. We were in that line for more over than 30 minutes before we were served at the counter. But fortunately they still had one iPod for me left….

Man it really is such a cool thing! But the nicest thing is that you can put so much music on it. That is what Mark and I did this afternoon, putting the music on it. It is an expensive thing and I had to save my money for months but now I’ve got it and it’s so very, very cool!

Go and listen to my new music now… bye… see you tomorrow!

2Comments:

Blogger Leon said...

Cool. U zult het volledig van muziek spoedig hebben. :)
---
Cool. You will have it full of music soon. :)

Tuesday, March 27, 2007 3:24:00 AM  
Blogger men-a-men*s said...

Nou vol, er kunnen meer dan 500 nummers op, dat is meer dan 1500 minuten muziek! Veel he?

Wednesday, March 28, 2007 7:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home