Thursday, March 01, 2007

It's working!






Blogger is nice but sometimes....bbbbrrrr......

Yesterday I tried to login at blogger for at least 10 times but it didn’t work so I had to give up. Blogger was down again. Every time I got a failure report. But today it’s working again…... jippie!

Yesterday afternoon I have been to the orthodontist again. In about a couple of weeks I will get a dental brace. Yesterday I got a couple of elastic rubber bands between my first molars to make some space so later on they can put on the clamps around my molars where they will attach the brace to.














The elastic rubber bands...

But this is not my mouth on the photo; it’s just one from the Internet. By me there are 4 rubber bands, but they are just the same as at the photo. It’s a strange feeling those bands between your teeth. Now I’m not allowed to eat chewing gum or any other sticky things otherwise those bands will come out. This afternoon it all started to hurt a bit and eating feels crazy. Next week the rubber bands will go out and I’ll get some bands (clamps) around my molars, it’s rather thrilling!

















Donald Duck pocket....so cool man!

This afternoon we have been to Hoofddorp there is a bookshop where they sell lots of Donald Duck pockets which I collect. Those pockets are so cool; I’ve got quite a lot of them already! Mom bought me 2 new examples, can’t wait to read them!

Go upstairs so I can read in one of my new books….. bye… see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home