Sunday, March 11, 2007

Great time in the forest!










Bo loved the forest….

This morning I had a bowling tournament again, today it was in Haarlem. Today I had my day and it went very well, I threw high games but it all wasn’t enough to get in the finals. I became 9th...... that was a pity, but it was a nice game!

After the bowling we have been with Bo to the Spaarnwouder forest. Just had a nice walk with Bo in the sun, the weather was very nice today! Bo loved it all. Especially the dogs it didn’t matter if they were small or big, he liked them all.

Tonight I worked on my essay again I have to hand it in next Tuesday...... This one was very difficulty, it was the most difficult one I’ve ever made, it’s about Saddam Hussein. Man what a nasty man that was! He did things man that really isn’t normal at all! I didn’t finish the books about him; they were so hard to read, so horrible. That man has really assassinated thousands of people in very nasty ways. No... really I became sick of reading those books concerning him. Still I finished the essay and I’m so happy that it’s all over now and it nevertheless became a beautiful essay. (hope the teacher thinks so too!)

Go to bed....bye… see you tomorrow!

2Comments:

Blogger Leon said...

Lezen over mensen zoals Saddam is hard maar noodzakelijk.

Zo ontschorste Bo bij eekhoorns? :)

Monday, March 12, 2007 2:24:00 AM  
Blogger men-a-men*s said...

Eekhoorns? Nee die hebben we niet gezien in het bos...

Lezen over Saddam was niet leuk, maar het is wel waar wat je zegt.....

Monday, March 12, 2007 10:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home