Thursday, March 22, 2007

Eating is not nice now!















Will he have as much pain as I do!

Last night I couldn’t sleep caused by the pain..... I woke up so many times just from the pain in my mouth all caused by the new teeth brace.

So when I came out of bed I was very tired and was in so much pain. This morning I couldn’t chew at all. So I stayed home from school for a day and spend the entire day on the sofa in front of the TV. From time to time mom came along with a nice plate with some food. I just look like a baby again mom had made all the food very fine and some was almost liquid.... ridiculous but it had to be this way today.

Tonight mom had made a very deliciously fish dish from the oven with cheese all over it, man that was very nice I didn’t have to chew it at all. Hope the pain will disappear very rapidly because this is so awful! Baby food….....bbbbrrr....

Go upstairs... bye…. see you tomorrow!

2Comments:

Blogger Leon said...

Kunt u roomijs eten? Nu hebt u een goede excuus. ;)

Can you eat ice cream? Now you have a good excuse. ;)

Friday, March 23, 2007 1:03:00 AM  
Blogger men-a-men*s said...

Dat is inderdaad een goed excuus! Bedankt!
Mam, mag ik een ijsje?

Friday, March 23, 2007 8:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home