Friday, March 16, 2007

Couldn’t play the trumpet today !












Bo looking for his ball…

This afternoon Bo played with his ball in the garden again. He loves it when you hide the ball and he has to look for it. Here at the photo he just found it but can’t get it out of the plant, it’s very deep in the bush. But he goes on trying to get it as long as it takes and finally he always succeeds, sometimes he has to jump in the plant but that doesn’t mind him at all!

This afternoon I’ve been to my trumpet lessons, but that wasn’t very successful. I couldn’t blow in the trumpet at all, man what did that hurt in my mouth. Yesterday I had 2 tooth got out by the dentist because of the tooth brace I’ll get next week. It didn’t hurt all day but playing my trumpet wasn’t feeling very nice, it wasn’t possible to play today. That is in fact isn’t a good time right now, now I’m missing the last lessons before the performance were having next Sunday here in our village in the municipal house.....

Tonight there will be the last lessons with the whole band but I nevertheless won’t play there but I have to go and watch just to see what the teacher will tell us about next Sunday. So I won’t play tonight, that’s a pity… next time better…

Must stop now it’s almost 07.00 PM and the lesson will start in a few minutes….. bye… see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home