Friday, March 23, 2007

Bye, bye trumpet.........










My trumpet.....

Tonight when I went to my trumpet lesson I had to tell the teacher that I can’t play my trumpet anymore because of my new teeth brace.

The teeth brace is not placed normally right in my mouth the orthodontist placed it a bit crooked in my mouth because it has to push the eyetooth just between the other teeth so because of that I can’t play my trumpet anymore. The mouth piece of my trumpet pushes the wire of my brace away and that is not very nice.

So I asked Bob my teacher if it’s possible that I go and play the saxophone. The mouth piece of the saxophone is not on your lips but goes into your mouth that will be much better than.

Last week when we had the performance with the band there was a saxophone which I tried to play and that really played so great. Bob saw and understood quite well what the problem is and thinks it’s a great idea and he will see what he can do for me next week.















Yeeeh.. just waiting for my brace to come out isn’t an option, that will last there for at least 2 ½ years. Hope that the teacher will help me to change to another instrument and that he has a saxophone available so I can continue my music lessons…..

Go to bed... bye… see you tomorrow!

2Comments:

Blogger Leon said...

Te slecht over de trompet maar beugel moet hun werk doen. Saxofoon is ook pret.
----
Too bad about the trumpet but those braces have to do their work. The saxophone is fun too.

Saturday, March 24, 2007 6:43:00 AM  
Blogger men-a-men*s said...

Het is jammer, maar ik heb altijd al graag saxofoon willen spelen maar er was toen geen saxofoon meer op de club en nu misschien wel! Hoop het maar!

Sunday, March 25, 2007 1:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home