Sunday, February 25, 2007

Yes, here again!




















Bloody nose.......

Yes, I’m still here! Two days without writing one word that doesn’t happen very often! I wasn’t feeling very well this week. Spend almost all my time sleeping in bed or on the couch in the living room and did noting at all.

When I woke up this morning I had a terrible bloody nose and I’m having a very bad cold, my nose is running constantly. I’m so fed up with all of this, I think it’s been enough now, don’t want to be sick. Last Friday the spring holidays started and I have no school for a week so I can’t be sick this now, the holidays are there to have fun!











Running nose....

Tomorrow we’ll go with Ruud and Kim and Roy to Artis, just to have a nice look at all the animals and I have to be better by than!

See you later!

2Comments:

Blogger Leon said...

Men! U bent verondersteld om beter te worden. Bo kijkt als hij omhoog probeert aan cheer u.

Word goed spoedig!

Men! You are supposed to be getting better. Bo looks like he is trying to cheer you up.

Get well soon!

Monday, February 26, 2007 12:48:00 PM  
Blogger men-a-men*s said...

Ja dat is ook zo, dat doet hij altijd!

Monday, February 26, 2007 8:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home