Monday, February 26, 2007

To Artis!












Kim and Roy in the butterfly garden......

This morning Ruud came with Kim and Roy to our home and all together we went to Artis. Dad remained at home because he had to study for his examination he is having tomorrow.

It was very quiet in Artis therefore we could see everything very well. Only Yindee the elephant we have not seen, she probably stayed inside, I think it was too cold for her…..








Watching the pelicans…..... I just walked away when Mom took the photo, you can still see my hand just at the right side of the photograph...

We also visited the reptile-house, the crocodiles were asleep just like always.







Crocodiles in very warm reptile-house...

In the butterfly garden it was very very warm. Mam could hardly make any photographs. Her camera lens was completely steamed. You can see that on the photograph pretty well. But it is very nice there, those butterflies are so beautiful man!











Here we are watching some great butterflies! The photograph is only a bit hazy because of the steamed camera lens….

It was great to be in Artis altogether.

Afterwards we all went to our home and this evening we altogether went to my bowling because I had to play my bowling league like I always do on Monday evenings.

Now I’m very tired and I’ll go upstairs to bed and watch some TV there .. bye… see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home