Monday, February 05, 2007

Sick...




















Sick, why now?

Last night I didn’t sleep at all….. soar throat, ear-ache, fever and I’m hot and cold at the same time. I stayed home from school today, have spent the entire morning in bed and this afternoon I stayed in the living room at the couch under a very nice warm blanket. Ggggrrrrrr, why now! The timing is completely wrong; tomorrow there will be the CITO final school test.

Hope I’ll feel a bit better by tomorrow…… see you tomorrow!

3Comments:

Blogger Leon said...

Niet ziek ben! Ik hoop u goed spoedig wordt.


-------
Don't be sick! I hope you get well soon.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007 6:32:00 PM  
Blogger Dak-Ind said...

get well soon! we always hate getting ill around here, however, i think my older son (the teenaged one) would love to get sick before a test so he might be able to miss it!

Tuesday, February 06, 2007 7:04:00 PM  
Blogger men-a-men*s said...

Bedankt!

Tuesday, February 06, 2007 7:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home