Sunday, February 18, 2007

Get Firefox!







Today I have put a new thing on my website. It’s a flag collector. Here will appear all the flags of the countries (people from all over the world) which ever visited my site. The fun is that you try to collect as much flags as possible, which is so cool man then you can see that really people from all over the world have really visited my site!

There is only one problem.... if you visit my site with the browser from Mozilla, Fire fox it's all right. But when you vistit my site with the browser of Internet explorer all kinds of things will disappear... very stupid but through.

Well I do like those flags so much that I decided to let it stay on my site. Perhaps it will motivate you all to install Mozilla Fire Fox if you haven’t all ready got it jet, Fire Fox is really much saver than Internet Explorer therefore... just do it!
Get Fire fox!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home