Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Cito!






















Present from our teacher….

Last night I hardly slept. Couldn’t sleep because of the head-ache, stomach-ache and then I suddenly had an awful bleeding nose and that all at 03.00 AM this morning!

This morning mom gave me a little pill against the high fever just before I went to school. Fortunately that did its work.

When I arrived at school I saw that there were all presents on our tables. The teacher had put there for everyone a tiny pot within it seeds of the lucky four-leaved plant and dextro candies and a personal note.
That was so cool teach!

After that we had to start working. Some things were very easy, but a couple of language things were rather tricky. Tonight there was on the internet a little CITO test, only 10 questions from the test but cool to do!

Go upstairs.... I’m very tired... and tomorrow it will be day 2 of the CITO test…..bye, see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home