Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Busy day!












School guide Kennemer....

This morning, fortunately I had no more fever and I felt much better then I did yesterday.

Today was the second day of the CITO test. That arithmetic test was so easy man! It was not allowed to use scribe-paper; well there was no need for it… so easy!
Tomorrow is the last CITO test day.

This afternoon Mark (today was his birthday, hurray, hurray) and I went to the Kennemer. There we had a few lessons, so cool man! We had a gym lesson and biology lesson. Biology was great man! You had to pull out a hair from your head and put it under a microscope. Man, you could see that I do use hair gel! All dirty things on it. Mark had something red in his hair (?) It really was a very great afternoon there at that school….

Go upstairs…. tomorrow is the last CITO test day…… bye… see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home