Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Puzzle is ready!













It’s beautiful eh?

This afternoon after school I worked on the last part of my essay….I’m so happy that it’s finished now!

After that we went with a couple of kids from my school to the bowling, just to practise for the school bowling tournament that will start next Tuesday.

Mark, Romay and I are in the same team and we want to practise tomorrow afternoon again if it’s possible, it’s so nice to throw another ball just the three of us. Only tomorrow Mark also has to go to the soccer training, I’ll hope we will succeed in arranging it all.

Tonight after dinner Dad and I have finished the puzzle. Woooouuuuw... what is it cool eh? It’s so great that puzzle!

Go upstairs....bye… see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home