Wednesday, January 31, 2007

New toy!












Bo running after the ball……..

This afternoon I went with Bo to the grass field just beside our home and I took the ball pitcher along. Well Bo loved it! Every time I threw the ball and then Bo raced after it to get it. When he brought it back to me I gave him a (doggy) candy… but Bo didn’t want it, he didn’t have the time for it. He only wanted to run after that ball and didn’t take the time to eat his candy.

Suddenly there came up a black cat. That cat also liked to watch the ball. But suddenly Bo was very amused by the cat and forced up the cat….. Man that scared me to death. I didn’t have Bo by his lead and so he went off straight through all the gardens after that cat. But fortunately Mom called him and then nevertheless he came over to me…..ppppfff..... That was so scary man! But we had a nice time playing with the new toy. Only when we got home I had to hide the ball pitcher, because that new toy was nevertheless a very cool toy for Bo and he wouldn’t leave it alone.

Go and have some talks at MSN.... bye…. see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home