Sunday, January 28, 2007

Kart racing!










Me in a racecar……....

This afternoon Ruud called to ask if I wanted to go with him and Roy, Thomas and Michiel to the kart racing.

Well I liked that, so we all went together to the kart racing. Man that is really cool! At first we all had to put on a racing suit and get the right size of helmet and then we had to wait a very long time before we could hit the road. Because it was my first time, at first someone drove behind me just to see if everything went well. But after 2 rounds I had to go on my own. Man…a couple of times someone banged me at the back…....Wooouuuuw that gave a big bang! Man it’s going so fast, but it really was so great!











Me, Roy, Michiel and Thomas just before we hit the road......













2 minutes before the start...

Afterwards we all went to our place and had dinner all together. It really was a great day…..

Go upstairs…… bye… see you tomorrow!

1Comments:

Blogger Leon said...

Ik heb een raskar ook gedreven. Zij zijn pret. Zullen wij u Men-a-men Andretti roepen?

----
I have driven a race cart too. They are fun. Shall we call you Men-a-men Andretti?

Tuesday, January 30, 2007 9:02:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home