Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Great geography game!






So cool man that game!

This afternoon after school I went with Mark to his home to do our history homework over there.

When I got home afterwards Bo was very restless. He was running along the window back and forwards, was looking in a corner in the back of the garden and it looked as if he was crying all the time. We think that it’s because of the wind, it’s blowing very hard today. The wind makes a lot of noise and even whistles along the window, I think he disliked that very much.

Tonight I saw at the blog 2 lazy 2 blog a great geography game that Leon had put on it. That’s pretty cool man! Only it’s rather difficult, there are countries in that game I’ve never heard of. But I had nevertheless a 60% score and that’s not bad I think if you see what countries are participating. Thanks Leon, I will play it quite a lot!

Go upstairs... bye …see you tomorrow!

2Comments:

Blogger Leon said...

U bent welkom. Wanneer u speelt "bestudeert" het. ;)

You're welcome. When you play it is "studying". ;)

Tuesday, January 09, 2007 10:10:00 PM  
Blogger men-a-men*s said...

Ja!

Wednesday, January 10, 2007 7:34:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home