Thursday, January 25, 2007

Dad’s birthday!












Today January 25th is Dad’s birthday, well Dad happy birthday!

Mam and I bought him a lot of presents yesterday. After that I went on my own to the village centre and bought him a beautiful pen. This morning we gave Dad all his presents. Well he was very, very glad with so many presents and he loved my special one the beautiful pen very much, he immediately did put it right into the pocket of his shirt.

Tonight Dad came home pretty late from work but then we still had a very nice evening, the neighbors came over to wish him a happy birthday and they stayed for dinner. Mom made us all a very nice dinner, a table full with all kinds of very nice bites, an entire dinner table full, really delicious!

Now it’s already pretty late so I go to bed ….. bye… see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home