Sunday, January 21, 2007

4th prize!












Prize distribution at the bowling..

This morning we left early at about 8.30 because I had to be at the bowling house at 8.45AM to play for the club championship. At 9.15 AM I was already throwing my first ball in the first game.

Those first games went pretty good. As a result, I had to throw in the finals. In those finals I didn't play very strong, but nevertheless I became 4th ! At 12.15 PM was the prize distribution. I got a silver medal, cool eh? Well I’m so proud of that!











My medal.... the 4th prize!

It was a good practise game for the school-bowling tournament we’re having next Tuesday...

Go and do something about my homework, TOPO, Asia.... that's exactly the part where Grandpa and Grandma are staying right now, Thailand, Vietnam, China and much more.

Have you ever heard of the Hoangho River, or the Jangtsekiang River or the cities Rangoon, Harbin or Woehan? Well, I’ve not….
Go and do something about my TOPO now…..

See you later…...