Tuesday, December 05, 2006

St. Nicholas!
















Bo is playing with my surprise (called gangster) for school.....

This morning I went to school with my surprise which I worked on for weeks. Man that was really a very hard job. Yesterday I have put the surprise, the dog Gangster, in a very big box from 0.70 cm by 1.20 meter, so big man!

















Wrapping up Gangster.....

I had drawn Mark in the St. Nicholas lottery and I have made a very large dog for him. Mark wanted a dog as well so badly but his mother won’t allow him one, for this reason I have made him a dog. So he nevertheless got his dog as a pet after all! He was very glad with its surprise!

















Arrival of St. Nicholas this morning at our school...

St. Nicholas arrived at the school this morning by animal-ambulance. Americo (St. Nicholas horse) had a fall and had a sore ankle; therefore the animal-ambulance had to come and that ambulance brought St. Nicholas to our school.

















Here is St. Nicholas…....

All the children from our school were singing St. Nicholas songs for St. Nicholas and his black Pieter’s when he came up our school yard.

It was very nice day at school... but now I’m tired and go to bed.....bye….see you tomorrow!

2Comments:

Blogger Leon said...

HAHAHAHA zeer aardige gift Men!

HAHAHAHA very nice present Men!

Wednesday, December 06, 2006 1:11:00 AM  
Blogger men-a-men*s said...

Bedankt!

Wednesday, December 06, 2006 1:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home