Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Nice food and lots of presents.












Here the dinner table fully set for diner....

This afternoon Dad and I picked up grandpa Frans from his home in Purmerend. Not long after we arrived home also grandpa Ron and grandma Sita came over. At first we unwrapped all the presents. Man I have got al lot of presents! A case for my bowling balls, bowling shoes, a game, a couple of books and a couple of computer games….. zo cool man!












Everybody watching the menu card just to see what’s for dinner…...

At first we unwrapped all the presents. After that we sat down for dinner and started with a tiny bite and then we had lobster. In the beginning I didn’t want to try the lobster, but I took one bite and I really loved it! I eat it al but it was rather hard to get the meat out of it so I used a special kind of pincers and a strange kind of long fork. But that was, however, cool to do. Mom called it gourmetten (typical Dutch Christmas tradition, just like Raclette, but instead of cheese we use meat) but then in a different way. So nice to see that everybody is working hard to get something to eat.

















The lobster..... Well it was pretty nice!
















Granddad is explaining us how you have to break the lobster....

It was a very, very nice evening..... but nou I go to bed...... bye... see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home