Saturday, December 02, 2006

Hare hunting!
















Pang... pang on the field near our house....

This afternoon when we left home I saw that there was a hare hunting going on at the field at the end of our street. There were more than 30 men with guns out there to kill the hares in the field. They say that there are too much hares and that they have to be killed. I always hate the sound of the guns. Then you hear a couple of hours long only pang... pang and then think I aaaaaccch... there goes an other one ...bbbrrrr... I hate that sound.

Fortunately we went out to do something nice after that, buying a Christmas tree! Well we’ve got one and it is a very beautiful tree! We also bought a great Christmas deer with lights. That one I wanted so bad last year but they are very expensive. So I started a new piggy bank last year so I could buy one for next Christmas. We have all put in some money so now and then s0 we could finally buy the beautiful deer, it’s so cool man!
















It's beautiful eh?

I go upstairs; tomorrow I have an important Bowling tournament in Maarssen....exciting! Bye…see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home