Tuesday, December 19, 2006

The Christmas presents!
















Many of them eh?

Just a couple of days and than it will be Christmas! Our Christmas presents are already under the Christmas tree, there are many presents eh?

Thursday evening we’ll go with my school to the Church and than we’ll have to do a musical there. Mark will play Joseph and must also sing a song all by him self. 2 Years ago I was Joseph in the school musical; I then had just broken my arm in 2 places and almost couldn’t play along. But I played the entire musical and it was nevertheless pretty good! However, exciting it will be for Mark this Thursday!

Friday morning we are having a Christmas breakfast at school that is always a big party. The most I like are the crackers with sugar, man they are so delicious, I sometimes eat 5 of them!

Go upstairs... bye…see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home