Sunday, November 19, 2006

Tomorrow, book discussion!





















This is the book where I’m going to talk about for my book discussion….... Pain-killers from Carry Slee…..

This morning Mom and I started making a poster for my book discussion which I’m doing at school tomorrow. We have been drawing almost the entire day. We started to draw at 9.00AM this morning and only stopped just for one hour this afternoon because Ruud with Roy and Thomas came by to have a look at Bo. But immediately after they left we went on drawing again and we just finished it just now at 8.30PM..
It really became pretty beautiful, but now I must really go to bed....bye….see you tomorrow!

2Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello from Cincinnati, Ohio, USA. I found your blog just by accident, and it's really cool. Hope Bo is feeling much better. Your English is super. Happy Trails.

Monday, November 20, 2006 3:05:00 PM  
Blogger men-a-men*s said...

He Thanks!

Tuesday, November 21, 2006 1:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home