Friday, November 24, 2006

Making music with Bo….






















Bo is participating….

This afternoon when I started to play my trumpet, Bo participated so great. Immediately when I started to play Bo started to bark and when I stopped he stopped too. It sounded so funny!

Afterwards I started to make my St. Nicholas Surprise for school. Last week we have drawn lots and I will make something very, very nice for the one which I have drawn.

But I won't tell who I drew at school and I also won’t tell what I will make, only that it is a lot much work.... but that does matter, I like to do this. Yes.... what will it be…...? Exciting eh?

Go upstairs…..bye…see you tomorrow!

1Comments:

Blogger Leon said...

De twee musici spelen "Duet voor Hond en Jongen".

The two musicians play "Duet For Dog And Boy". :)

Saturday, November 25, 2006 2:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home