Monday, November 20, 2006

It went oke….






















The judgment of my book discussion.

This afternoon at last I had my book discussion. It all went rather well, I got 8 ( B++) for it. I’m so happy that it’s all over now!

Tonight after the bowling I saw on the computer that aunt Suze from Canada had sent me some photographs of the Santa Claus parade over there. I think it’s so cool man a Santa Claus parade, we don’t have that over here…..

Well aunt Suze they are really cool, thanks!


















Woooouuuuhhh... Santa Claus..... already?



A walking christmas tree? So cool man a parade like that!

Go upstairs....see you tomorrow!

2Comments:

Blogger Leon said...

8 zijn een goede score! Het toont u over wat kunt lezen en spreken u leest.

Wij hadden hier ook een parade Santa maar ik lette niet op het dit jaar. Ik wil niet over Kerstmis nog denken.

---
8 is a good score! It shows you can read and talk about what you read.

We had a Santa parade here too but I didn't watch it this year. It's too early for me to think about Christmas.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006 2:28:00 AM  
Blogger men-a-men*s said...

Nou ik kan niet wachten tot het kerstmis is hoor!

Wednesday, November 22, 2006 9:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home