Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Book market!




















All new books...

Today Mom went to Amsterdam there was a book market. That book market is only once a year and there you can buy books for €1, ($1,31) or €2,- ($2,62) really very nice and beautiful books. She took along four books for me, they are really cool!

I started to read in one immediately this afternoon. That one is so cool, it’s about a boy who went to Spain and he visited exactly those spots where we also went in Spain, so great man.

Go a read some more in my new book….bye….see you tomorrow!

2Comments:

Blogger Dak-Ind said...

greetings Men! i havent been by in such a long time, i have a lot to catch up on. We have been so busy with the American Thanksgiving holiday just past and Christmas coming up!

i love a good new book, even if it a used book, just new to me! I have recently been purchasing books for both of my sons. My older son is reading about a boy detective and my younger son loves books with charachters from the "sesame street" television show... do you have seaseme street there?

Thursday, November 30, 2006 1:33:00 AM  
Blogger men-a-men*s said...

Ja die hebben wij ook hier en heet dan Sesam straat! Alleen Pino is bij ons blauw! Grappig he?

Leuk dat u weer langs geweest bent! Doei!

Yes we also have Sesame Street here and it is called Sesam straat! Only Big Bird is called Pino and is not yellow but blue here! Funny eh?

Nice of you to drop by my blog again! Bye!

ps. see the internetsite: http://www.sesamstraat.nl

Thursday, November 30, 2006 4:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home