Monday, October 23, 2006

Tubbergen!




Me behind my laptop in our caravan...

This afternoon we arrived in Tubbergen in the Achterhoek, Twente (east part of The Netherlands) near the German border. Man it is beautiful here! The caravan is large!














Our caravan in the dark..... The photograph was taken 5 minutes ago!

Soon after we arrived I found out that there is a free internet here at the camping. You only had to type in somethings about yourself and it all worked, great eh?

Tonight we went out for dinner in the little village Tubbergen in a very nice restaurant. I had a very large escalope.... It was so big it was almost to big for my plate....... mmm ...it really was delicious!

I go to bed now, tomorrow we're going go to zwolle to the IJsselhallen to see Lego-World.....bye...see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home