Thursday, October 12, 2006

Playing with Jippe!



















Jacket Russel puppy......

This afternoon after lunch Mark and I went to one of his neighbor’s, to play with the 3 month’s old Jack Russel puppy. That is such a nice doggy when you arrive there in front of their house the little puppy immediately appears in front of the window with its paws against the window, because he is so glad to see you.

The Mrs. was sick at home so then she asked us to take Jippe out to the cycle-racing track to play there with him. Man he liked that so much!

When we brought him home we have played with him in the garden for awhile, but then he started digging the ground and became entirely dirty and had to have a bath afterwards!
It really was great playing with Jippe, I think that we will do that more often!

Tonight after dinner I have cleared my homework book. It really was a mass, everything was in the wrong place and I when I had to have my homework for that day I couldn’t find it.
















Putting everything in my homework book again.

I did put organizer sheets in it with the subjects written on it and now is everything pretty organized.

















The organizer sheets....

Go and watch TV for awhile......bye...see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home